We launched our new print zine project at this year’s APP Conference and Expo with issue #1 of NODAL POINTS; 100 pages of body modification history and culture culled from twenty five years of archival that includes:
- A. Viking Navaro polaroids/prints.
- Evolution of a subculture: Modcon 1.
- Subtracting. (Voluntary Amputation)
- Rudy Inhelder.
- BSTA: Blake Perlingieri.
- Correspondence with Bud Larsen.
- Annie Sprinkle/Fakir Musafar.
Ari and I are hard at work on Issue #3 1 but for folks who didn’t get a chance to grab a copy in Las Vegas- we’re stocked up at Hex Appeal.
- An incredibly small print run of a BSTAxNodal Points zine was produced for gifts at the 2019 APP Conference; spine #2 for Nodal Points. ↩